Yesterday was warm & breezy. Today we will see the same thing. A cold breezy morning, especially in the Sierra foothills where winds are currently gusting up to 50 mph at Jarbo Gap. The WIND ADVISORY in the foothills will expire at 10am, but breezy condtions persist through the day. Especially in the North & West Valley and in the Sierra Foothills. Highs will reach the 70s across the Valley yet again with many flirting with record high temperatures. Full sunshine today will translate into clear skies tonight with overnight lows dropping in the 40s tonight and the rest of the week.
Highs could reach the 70s again tomorrow, but not for all, as temperatures cool by a few degrees. More clouds enter the forecast on Thursday with highs in the mid-60s and only a stray shower or two possible in our mountain regions. Valentine's Day looks to be dry and a bit breezy but overall wonderful weather for outdoor activities. Though it will be a bit cool with some only reach the low-60s.
Another small disturbance moves in this weekend bringing slight rain chances to the mountians and only a stray sprinkle in the Valley possible. The extra cloud cover this weekend will also cool everyone in the Valley down to the low-60s. Next week looks to be another windy & dry one with sunny skies and highs still in the 60s.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny but less breezy & warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy today, sunny all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy morning, warm afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler but still sunny
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly sunny & very warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & Sunny Today, Mild & Windy this Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers today