This morning is a chilly one but this afternoon you can unzip those jackets as highs reach the low-70s across the Valley today and even a few 60s in the mountains. It is also breezy the morning with the highest wind gusts at about 50-60 mph over parts of the Sierra where the Wind Advisory will remain in effect until 4pm this afternoon. Tonight overnight lows dip into the low 40s with a few 30s possible. Most in the mountain regions dip into the 20s.
The warm sunny weather continues Tuesday and Wednesday as a ridge of high pressure remains in place. Cooler weather moves in with some more clouds on Thursday. A stary sprinkle might be possible on Thursday but otherwise staying completely dry in the Valley. Mountains could see a few very light and quick showers. Partly cloudy skies prevail on Thursday.
Friday stays cool with highs remaining in the low-60s but the sunshine returns GFriday. This is fantastic weather to get outside on your Valentine's Day but for those with longer hair, prepare for some breezy weather on Valentine's!
This weekend remains cool with highs in the low 60s, overnight lows in the low-40s, partly cloudy skies, and the chance for a few showers in the mountains and only a quick, light, stray shower or two making it into the Valley.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy morning, warm afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny but less breezy & warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, warm and sunny this afternoon
- Breezy Monday, Warm Temperatures
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet morning, dry afternoon & freezing overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cold & frosty mornings with sunny & warmer afternoons
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major warming trend ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy today, sunny all week