This morning temperatures are sitting cool but overall warmer than yesterday morning. Highs today are expected to reach the mid-to-upper 70s with mostly sunny skies. The breezy weather seen yesterday will also stay in place for most of today but the winds will taper of tonight with calm winds the remainder of the week.
Overnight lows the next few days will dip into the mid-40s. Highs Thursday are expected to be the warmest of the week with some reaching the low-80s, possibly breaking some high temperature records. By Friday we are still warm but more clouds move into the area. The clouds stick around this weekend as a system moves through also bringing a few light snow showers to mountain regions. Highs also cool from the upper-60s on Saturday to the low-60s on Sunday.
By Monday sunshine returns with temperatures getting back up to 70 degrees. Another system looks to move in by Wednesday. It is expected to be quick but the chances for rain with this system are still uncertain at this time.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy & warm, 80s possible by Thursday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy morning, warm afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm, sunny, dry & breezy
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm Wednesday, near 80 Thursday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny but less breezy & warm today
- Breezy Monday, Warm Temperatures
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major warming trend ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy today, sunny all week