Today will be cooler than yesterday with most in the Valley only topping off at the mid-70s. We'll also have increased cloud cover today thanks the the ridge of high pressure weakening. Overnight lows in the Valley drop into the mid-40s.
We'll have a much cooler start to you weekend with highs staying in the low-60s Saturday & Sunday with increased cloud cover. We will also see some mountain snow showers dropping 1-4 inches at pass levels with snow levels starting at 5,500 feet Saturday afternoon and dropping close to 2,000 feet by Sunday afternoon. The Valley will likely stay dry with this system but a stray sprinkle or two can not be ruled out.
Breezy weather also enters the picture by Saturday with the windiest days set to be Sunday & Monday. It is possible we could see wind advisories issued for some.
Next week we stay breezy with sunny skies and temperatures warming back into the mid-70s each day in the Valley.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A weekend cool-down with a few mountain snow showers
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Light mountain showers return this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Widespread showers & snow this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavier mountain snow arrives tonight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler temperatures with mountain rain and snow showers
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm today, cool this weekend