Today will be another cool morning and pleasant afternoon. Highs in the upper-50s to low-60s. More clouds are expected in the evening ahead of a system that moves in late tonight. Rain showers moves in in the form of a line aroun 10pm tonight to 8am tomorrow morning. 0.1 to 0.3 inches of rain could be seen in places with snow levels 4500-6000 feet. Tonight will only drop into the mid-40s due to the rain and clouds.
Other than wet early in the morning, we'll start your weekend off with good weather similar to the last few days with mostly sunny skies. Lows will drop inot the 30s for the Valley and reamin there for the rest of next week. Full sunshine is expected Sunday-Monday, getting near 60 again on Monday. Tuesday and Thursday there are slight rain chances in the forecast as small disturbances trek into our region, but the best chances look to be in the North Valley and mountain. The Centra;l Valley will remain more dry next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A pleasant day but wet overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet morning, dry afternoon & freezing overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & pleasant for your Valentines Day
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying wet through Saturday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet & cold Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A cold & wet Christmas
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather returns tonight