Tomorrow looks to be sunny with highs in the 80s. Overall a pleasant day with cool nights in the upper-40s to lower-50s expected.
Monday a small ridge of high pressure settles in. Its not enough to heat us up but it is strong enough to kill the clouds leaving us with full sunshine. Temperatures are the same on Tuesday with a few reaching 80 again and a few clouds in the Valley are possible.
By Wednesday, highs drop into the mid-70s as a strong weather system moves in from the Gulf of Alsaka. Not only will we see cooler weather, but increasing clouds and the chance for showers both in the Valley and in the mountains. The increased cloud cover stays with us the rest of the week into next weekend as does the daily chance for showers in the mountains. Showers can be seen in the Valley as well but the North Valley has a better chance of getting wet than the Central Valley. Temps also continue to drop through the later of of the week into the weekend as the cold weather system lingers near NorCal. Some in the Valley might not even hit 70 in the Valley on Saturday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: 80s tomorrow but cooler, wetter weather on the way
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off tomorrow
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler by Thursday
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather to start next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather is on the way
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather is on the way!