Today is looking and feeling great outside! Highs staying within the 80s and might even stay in the 80s tomorrow for some locations in the Valley.
A few clouds today but cloud cover will increase tomorrow. In fact we might see mostly cloudy skies in the Valley tomorrow night. As for mountain locations, there is a chance for showers and thunderstoms on Tuesday as a system from the Pacific clips the North State in the North. Rain chances are best for Trinity and Siskiyou counties, but the Sierra could see this rain as well. The clouds leave us Wednesday night as a high pressure builds near the North State.
We will be gradually warming up through the week until we reach Friday. By this point we can expect highs to get very close to triple digits in the Central Valley and actually reach the triple digits in the North Valley.
Relative humidity percentages will also be elevated the next few days due to a southerly wind. This will help fire conditions.
By the weekend, the high pressure weakens to allow a small dip in temperatures but we will still be hot and the dip is brief.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mountain showers tomorrow with increasing temperatures this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off tomorrow
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Average temperatures return next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A return to average temperatures this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digit temperatures return this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heat advisories today & tomorrow for some