Plenty of clouds this morning preventing most from dropping below the mid-30s like yesterday morning. This morning is still cold though, with some still reaching the upper-30s, so grab the jacket before you head out the door. This afternoon the high-level clouds will remain with Valley highs reaching the upper-60s and mountain regions reaching the 50s.
Due to increased cloud cover, tonight temepratures will be warmer, only dropping into the mid-40s in the Valley. The Sierra should get into the 20s but the Coastal Ranges will only reach right around freezing. Highs reach the low-to-mid 70s tomorrow with more sunshine.
We cool slightly on Saturday & Sunday with highs back in the 60s and more cloud cover Saturday night into Sunday morning, but the sunshine is back out through the afternoon on Sunday.
Next will be sunny and warm with highs in the 70s forecasted through Wednesday, some even have the capacity to reach the upper-70s. Breezy weather can also be expected on Monday & Tuesday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Well above average temperatures through the extended forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Average temperatures return to the North State
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Average temperatures return next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A return to average temperatures this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: The heat continues in your extended forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Red Flag Warning & Wind Advisory extended
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hot & smoky
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digit temperatures return this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: High fire danger & hotter temperatures today