Pleasant and cool conditions are ahead for the start of your work week. Skies will start out partly cloudy this morning, but will clear to become mostly sunny this afternoon. There will be a slight chance for a few pop up showers in the mountains later today, but most areas will stay dry. Slightly higher humidity, cool temperatures, and modest South winds will keep fire danger in the moderate range for today, but there is still the concern that an isolated thunderstorm may pop up in the mountains. Temperatures have dipped into the low to mid 60's in the valley this morning, and into the 30's to 40's in the mountains overnight. High temperatures are projected to end up in the low to mid 80's in the valley and in the mid 60's to mid 70's in the mountains. Winds are starting out out of the North to around 10mph this morning, but will shift to become out of the South to 10mph this afternoon. Humidity is expected to stay above 20 percent later today.
Mountain showers will become more likely on Tuesday and the threat of thunderstorms will be slightly higher on Tuesday afternoon. Valley areas are projected to stay dry and mostly clear on Tuesday. Temperatures will be slightly cooler on Tuesday afternoon, and should only top out in the low 80's in the valley. The low pressure to our North that's bringing the cooling trend and chance for showers will exit off to the East on Wednesday, and that will usher in a moderate warming trend for the remainder of the week. Valley areas will end up back in the mid to high 80's on Wednesday afternoon,and wil then climb back into the low to mid 90's from Thursday through Saturday. The peak of the heat looks to be on Friday with most of the valley topping out in the mid 90's with sunny skies. Temperatures will dip back into the low to mid 90's in the valley this weekend. There is potential for a cooling trend and mountain showers returning in your weekend forecast, but models are keeping things mostly dry and warm for now.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool & pleasant start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off tomorrow
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major cooling trend ahead!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Modest cooling trend ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling down but staying dry late week