A few lingering snow showers in the Sierra and towards the coast in the mountains. These are the leftovers from yesterday's system and will dissipate by the afternoon. Highs today will still be cool, in the upper-40s. Cloud cover will stick around for much of the day but most clouds will clear overnight, allowing overnight lows to get very cold, just above freezing in the Valley.
Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with highs back in the 50s. Sunday will be the nicest day of the week with highs near 60 and still dry. A great weekend for outdoor activities.
MLK Day starts off nice but the next wet system moves in late at night through Tuesday morning. The system will be quick and weaker than yesterday's system, but will still provide widespread showers and snow at higher elevations. We'll have lingering showers into Tuesday afternoon but mostly dry.
Wednesday & Thursday look nice with partly cloudy skies and mostly dry in the Valley. A few weak system will enter the region during these days, which will still keep the skies partly cloudy in the Valley and even bring a few light snow showers to the Valley.
- Storm Track Forecast: Nice weekend but wet again next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Nice Monday but wet into the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet again this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week and weekend ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather mid-week and this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week ahead
- Nice & warm weekend ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry Friday, Wet this Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & Rainy today but sunny next week