CHICO, Calif. - A storm drainage project in Chico is expected to cause some traffic delays in the area of East 10th Street on Monday.
The city will work on the project beginning at 7 a.m. from Highway 99 to Linden Street.
The multi-phase project, with the first consisting of the installation of underground infrastructure for streetlights, that will be installed at a later time.
The city is warning nearby residents and businesses that there will be some travel delays and equipment noise in the area.
Construction will span from Monday through Friday until 5 p.m.
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- Sewer project set to impact traffic in northwest Chico
- Traffic delays expected in Durham for construction project
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs
- Major Sewer Project Gets Underway in Redding, Could Cause Delays
- Chico sewer project to run along North Esplanade
- Repavement Project Causes Traffic Delays in Gridley-Biggs Area
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Expect delays on Deschutes Road
- Traffic alert: Roadwork causes delays in downtown Chico