CHICO, Calif. - A storm drainage project in Chico is expected to cause some traffic delays in the area of East 10th Street on Monday.
The city will work on the project beginning at 7 a.m. from Highway 99 to Linden Street.
The multi-phase project, with the first consisting of the installation of underground infrastructure for streetlights, that will be installed at a later time.
The city is warning nearby residents and businesses that there will be some travel delays and equipment noise in the area.
Construction will span from Monday through Friday until 5 p.m.
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs
- Major Sewer Project Gets Underway in Redding, Could Cause Delays
- Repavement Project Causes Traffic Delays in Gridley-Biggs Area
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Storm Water Projects Planned for Chico
- Sewer Project Closes Parts of Churn Creek Road in Redding
- North State Construction Could Cause Traffic Delays
- Delays Expected on Skyway for Guardrail Replacement
- Road Rehabilitation Project Begins on Highway 36 in Red Bluff, Delays Expected