BERRY CREEK, Calif. - Firefighters are working to contain the Stone Fire which threatened homes in Berry Creek, 25 miles northeast of Oroville.
Crews arrived around 10:47 p.m. Sunday.
CAL FIRE said forward progress on the 3-acre fire has been stopped.
- Stone Fire: Evacuation Warning Lifted
- Delta Fire: All Evacuations Lifted
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas
- Masonic Fire: 100 Percent Contained, Evacuations Lifted
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warning for Richvale area
- Wildfire evacuations lifted in Siskiyou County
- Mandatory evacuation orders lifted in Redding
- 2,000+ Acre Fire in western Glenn County, Evacuations Lifted
- UPDATE: Evacuations Lifted For Vegetation Fire in Shasta Lake City
- Sand Fire burns 2,500 acres in Yolo County, evacuations lifted