AUBURN, Calif. - A sting operation in Placer County ended with authorities arresting a suspected pedophile.
Detectives said Alejandro Rojas, of Sacramento, had a sexual relationship with a minor he met through a dating app.
Detectives posed as the victim to arrange a meeting with Rojas in Auburn Thursday.
Rojas has been detained with a $500,000 bail.
- Sting operation leads to arrest of suspected Placer County pedophile
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- 13 Suspects Arrested in Illegal Contracting Sting Operation
- Sting Operation on Illegal Contracting
- Placer County Sheriff’s Deputies Arrest Suspected Paradise Car Thief
- Placer County Sheriffs Arrest Sex Offender
- Chico Police sting operation nets 11 criminals
- Shasta County DA Makes 9 Carr Fire Arrests in Undercover Sting Operation
- Placer County Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Man for Possessing Stolen ID's
- Placer County car chase ends in crash, arrest