OROVILLE, Calif. - Police in Oroville are working with teen as part of a statewide effort to fight underage drinking.
Action News Now reporter Luna Nas joined officers and a group of teen actors for a "shoulder tap" operation on Saturday in Oroville. The young people played their part by trying to convince adults at or near local liquor stores and gas stations to buy them liquor.
Oroville Police Detective Raymond Stott took Nas on a ride-along to observe the sting operation.
- Sting operation in Oroville set up to deter underage drinking
- Sting Operation on Illegal Contracting
- Three arrested in Willows underage alcohol sales sting
- Chico Police sting operation nets 11 criminals
- Stolen 'Wizard of Oz' Ruby Slippers Found during Sting Operation
- 13 Suspects Arrested in Illegal Contracting Sting Operation
- Sting operation leads to arrest of suspected Placer County pedophile
- Spike in Bidwell Yellowjacket Stings
- Shasta County DA Makes 9 Carr Fire Arrests in Undercover Sting Operation
- POLICE: Multiple arrests in Oroville during ABC enforcement operation