Redding Calif.—The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) District 2 announced an open house to discuss traffic impacts, and information regarding the construction phase of the Stillwater Improvements Project.
The Stillwater Improvements Project is located on State Route 44 between East Redding and Palo Cedro.
The project will improve operations and safety at the existing intersections of State Route 44 with Stillwater Road, and Gilbert Drive.
The project is expected to start in May under a contract with Tullis, Inc. a company based in Redding.
The open house will be Thursday March 22nd from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Caltrans West Venture, 1031 Butte Street in Redding.
The public has the opportunity to speak one-on-one with the Caltrans team in charge of the project.
Members from construction, project management, design, and the public information office will be on hand to answer any and all questions the public may have.
- Stillwater Project on SR-44 set for Construction
- Hwy 299 EB Now Clear in Shasta Co. at E. Stillwater After Head On Collision
- Several Construction Projects Underway at Chico State
- Marigold Set to Open Despite Construction
- $126M Construction Project Could Widen I5 if Approved
- Oroville Dam Repair Project Prepared to Meet Construction Deadline
- California Unemployment In Construction
- Redding Under Construction
- New Proposed Roundabout Construction
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work