More scattered showers are ahead for your Thursday, but the majority of the impact will be in the mountains. Snow levels will continue to hover around 6000 feet today. Winds will also be a factor today, and are expected to be out of the Southeast to 20mph. Temperatures have stayed fairly warm overnight, with valley areas starting out in the mid 50's, and mountain areas only dipping into the low to mid 40's early today. High temperatures are projected to climb into the low 60's for the valley, and mountain areas will end up in the high 40's to low 50's. Scattered showers will likely return to the valley for your afternoon, and mountain areas will continue to get scattered showers through the entire day.
Another decent band of showers is expected to impact the region early in the day on Friday, and then fizzle out on Friday night. The majority of the moisture will still be in the mountains through the end of the week. Conditions will be dry for your Veterans Day on Saturday, and some sunshine will break through the clouds. Temperatures will end up around 4 to 5 degrees warmer for Saturday. Clouds will increase again on Sunday, and showers will return to Northern California on Sunday night. More showers will continue on Monday.
Looks like we'll get another break from the wet weather on Tuesday of next week, then more showers will be possible by Wednesday.
- Staying wet & breezy to end your work week
- Wet & windy end to your work week
- Wet & cooler end to your work week
- Warming this Weekend & Staying Breezy
- Chilly & breezy start to your work week
- Breezy & warm start to your work week
- Warm & Breezy Start to Your Work Week
- Wet, windy, & cooler end to your work week
- Wet, windy weather for the end of your work week
- Wet & windy start to your work week