Sunny, warm, and pleasant conditions are ahead for your Friday and weekend! It's going to feel more like Spring than Winter over the next several days in Northern California, as high pressure continues to be the main driving factor in our forecast. Skies are clear for the start of your Friday and temperatures are much cooler than Thursday morning in most areas. Temperatures have dipped into the 30's to 40's in the valley overnight, and into the teens to 20's in the mountains this morning. Winds are expected to be out of the North to 10mph for most areas today, but gusts up to 50mph will be possible in the Feather River Canyon again today. Winds have stayed strong enough to limit fog development this morning, but we still have some visibility problems ahead for your morning commute. Temperatures will top out in the high 60's to low 70's in the valley today and in the mid 40's to high 50's in the mountains.
The trend of chilly morning temperatures and very warm afternoon high temperatures will continue through your weekend. Low temperatures may become warmer as clouds return, but high temperatures will stay in the high 60's to low 70's in the valley through Sunday. We'll be staying dry for the start of next week, but temperatures will dip back into the mid 60's in the valley. The next chance for showers now looks to return on Wednesday of next week, but models are still split. Some models are showing showers holding off until Friday. For now, we are projecting wet weather returning in your Wednesday forecast, but we will get a much better idea of what kind of pattern change to expect over the next few days.
- Staying warm & dry through your weekend
- Warm, Dry Weekend Ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & mostly dry this weekend
- Warming this Weekend & Staying Breezy
- Stayind dry and warm for your weekend!
- Staying Warm This Week!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry through next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry and warming up through Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying very warm & dry on Friday