Get ready for another very warm day across Northern California. Temperatures will be well above average again this afternoon, but most areas will see a dip of around 2 to 4 degrees compared to yesterday. Clouds are returning to portions of our region today, and that will result in partly cloudy skies across many Northern California cities by this afternoon. Temperatures are starting out in the high 40's to mid 50's in the valley, and in the 20's to 30's in the mountains this morning. Winds will be up to 10mph out of the North. High temperatures are projected to climb into the low 80's for the valley this afternoon, and into the 60's to 70's in the mountains.
We aren't expecting any big changes on the way for your Easter Weekend. Temperatures will stay well above average, with valley areas projected to end up in the low 80's for both Saturday and Sunday. Low temperatures will end up in the low 50's for the valley both days this weekend. Cloudy skies will linger in some areas on Saturday, but most areas will become sunny for Easter. Winds will be out of the South to between 5 to 10mph. Easter Sunday looks very comfortable, and should be ideal for those Easter Egg hunts.
The dry and warm weather will persist into the start of next week. Changes start to arrive on Tuesday. Some areas will see a very modest dip in temperatures, and the potential for light showers will return to the mountains on Tuesday night. Those showers will more than likely persist through early Wednesday. A cooling trend will then settle into the entire region towards the end of next week. A decent chance for widespread showers will arrive on Thursday, and looks like it may last into next weekend. You'll want to keep those umbrellas handy for next week.
- Staying very pleasant through your Easter Weekend!
- Staying toasty this weekend
- Staying pleasant today, but active weather is ahead
- Warming this Weekend & Staying Breezy
- Pleasant today, but severe heat returns for your weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Pleasant last weekend of the Summer season
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Pleasant changes ahead for your weekend
- The chance for thunderstorms returns for your Easter Weekend
- Cadbury's new Easter 'bunny,' Henri
- Staying warm & dry through your weekend