The trend of mostly dry and warm weather will continue across Northern California today. Clouds are blanketing our region this morning, and that has helped to trap in some of the heat from yesterday. There is a slight chance for some sprinkles in the mountains early today, but even that does not look likely. We are starting out warm this morning. Valley areas have only dipped into the mid 40's to low 50's overnight, and mountain areas have dipped into the 30's to 40's this morning. Winds are expected to stay on the lighter side today, and clouds will thin out this afternoon. Partly to mostly sunny skies are expected to return later today. High temperatures are projected to top out in the mid 60's in the valley this afternoon, and in the 40's to 50's in the mountains later today.
A wet system will be off the coast of Northern California on Wednesday, and we will have a slight chance for some showers brushing across areas of the mid valley and to the South. Most areas are currently expecting to stay dry on Wednesday, before that chance for showers returns for the evening. Dry, mild, and cloudy conditions will be on tap for your Thursday. Widespread wet weather will return to Northern California on Friday. Snow levels will be around 4500' to 5500' on Friday and heavy snowfall is expected in higher elevations. Rain will be moderate in the valley on Friday and Saturday. Temperatures will drop into the mid 50's in the valley this weekend and into the 40's in most mountain areas. Looks like snow levels will be falling through your weekend, and could bottom out as low as 3000' on Sunday. Current models have showers wrapping up late Sunday into early Monday. Dry weather is expected to return for the start of next week.
- Staying pleasant today, but active weather is ahead
- Pleasant today, but more showers are ahead
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Pleasant weather ahead for your Friday
- Stayind mild today, but very active weather is ahead
- Mild today, but cooler and active weather is ahead
- Mostly dry today, but more active weather is ahead
- Staying very pleasant through your Easter Weekend!
- Pleasant today, but more wet weather returns later this week
- Pleasant Today, Red Flag Warning Returns Tonight