Perhaps the final storm of the season swept across northern California last night and this morning bringing another inch or so of rain to many Valley locations with higher amounts in the foothills.
And snow in the mountains once again was reported to near 5000'! Snow was sticking above 6000'.
Monday, Memorial Day will finally be mostly dry for the Valley although some showers will pop up again in the mountains.
It will also be partly cloudy with some sunshine and a little bit warmer with highs back into the 70's in the Valley.
A full day of sunshine will return by Tuesday, and we'll finally start to heat back up to near normal temperatures for this time of year.
Valley highs will reach the low to middle 80's on Tuesday, the middle 80's by Wednesday, and into the upper 80's both Thursday and Friday.
Next weekend looks more of the same with highs in the 80's and lower 90's.
- Staying mostly dry for Memorial Day
- Staying warm & dry through your weekend
- North State Memorial Day Events
- Staying dry today, but more showers are ahead
- Staying dry and getting hotter for your weekend
- Staying dry today, but wet weather returns this week
- Staying dry today, but mountain showers return tonight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & heating up today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & toasty this weekend