Mostly pleasant weather is on tap for your Tuesday forecast, but we do have some impacts to deal with this morning. Frost will be an issue for some of you in the valley this morning, and fog is developing in areas South of Oroville for the start of your Tuesday. Visibility has dipped to less than a mile in areas like Marysville, so anyone commuting through that area this morning should keep that in mind. Winds are helping to keep frost from developing in most of the valley, but frost will likely be an issue for people in areas where winds have not been as strong overnight. Looks like areas from Chico to Oroville should be prepared to scrape their windshields before hitting the road. Temperatures have dipped into the 30's to mid 40's in the valley overnight, and into the teens to 30's in the mountains this morning. Winds will be up to 15mph out of the North this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to climb into the high 50's to mid 60's in the valley this afternoon, and into the 40's to low 50's in the mountains later today.
Showers are expected to return to the Northern Mountains tonight, and will track through and fizzle out in the Sierra early Wednesday morning. Travel impacts will be possible, but look like they'll be minimal. Wednesday and Thursday will stay dry and on the warmer side, but will also have some breezy North winds. The next wet system is projected to return to Northern California on Friday and last into the start of your Saturday. We'll then have a break in the wet weather Saturday afternoon, but another wet system will arrive on Sunday. Models are showing that system will exit on Monday and another system could provide more rain to our region as early as Tuesday.
- Staying dry today, but mountain showers return tonight
- Mostly dry today, but showers return tonight
- Staying breezy with some mountain showers today
- Staying dry today, but more showers are ahead
- Staying dry today, but wet weather returns this week
- Freezing temperatures & mountain snow showers today
- Mostly dry today, but showers return for your weekend
- Drying out today, but heavy showers return late week
- Dry today, but shower will return for your weekend
- Staying warm, but a chance of showers returns today