Cloudy skies have returned to Northern Californai overnight, and the potential for some light showers will be on tap for the mountains today. Dry weather is expected in the valley, but skies will be cloudy. Temperaturs have dipped into the high 40's to low 50's in the valley this morning, and mountain areas are starting out in the 20's to 30's today. Winds will still be breezy, but not as strong as the last couple of days. We're expecting sustained winds up to around 15mph out of the North today, with gusts up to around 25mph. Showers look likely for your afternoon in the mountains, but only a couple hundredths of an inch are expected to fall. High temperatures will be topping out in the mid to high 60's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the high 40's to mid 50's later today. The chance for showers will taper off in the mountains tonight.
Dry and warmer weather is ahead for your Friday forecast. Temperatures will dip back into the high 40's to low 50's in the valley overnight, and will then top out in the low 70's on Friday afternoon. We'll be dry and even warmer for your Saturday forecast, with valley areas projected to climb into the mid 70's for your Saturday afternoon. Clouds will be increasing for the latter part of your weekend, and temperatures will dip back into the mid to high 60's in the valley on Sunday. There will be a slight chance for valley showers on Sunday afternoon, but the best chance for wet weather is going to be in the mountains. Showers will then be possible from Monday afternoon through early Tuesday, but it doesn't look like we'll have very much rain. Models are split on whether showers will return to the valley early next week, but mountain showers do look likely on Monday afternoon through mid day Tuesday. We'll then dry out and warm up for the middle of next week. Temperatures are currently projected to climb into the high 70's to low 80's in the valley on Wednesday.
- Staying breezy with some mountain showers today
- Cooler & breezy with a chance of mountain showers today
- Staying dry today, but mountain showers return tonight
- Mostly dry & breezy today
- Freezing temperatures & mountain snow showers today
- Warming this Weekend & Staying Breezy
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Cloudy skies and a chance of mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers today