The weather for early November continues to be dry and warm. This week ahead we'll stay that way with daily highs in the Valley in the 70's to near 80. Mornings will be cool though with lows mostly in the 40's. Mountain temperatures will be in the 50's and 60's each day.
The week ahead also looks dry with just a few passing clouds at times here and there. There is no rain in the forecast for at least ten days. Humidity will continue to be low but winds will be light so no extreme fire conditions are expected.
Looking ahead about 12 days out there is an early indication our weather pattern may change leading to a chance of rain. But right now that is too far out to pinpoint accurately.
- Staying Warm This Week!
- Warming this Weekend & Staying Breezy
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Stay warm before more clouds late-week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry through next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & warm this week
- Warming up this week!
- Staying warm & dry through your weekend
- Staying warm today, but a cooling trend is ahead for this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry and warming up late this week
- Staying warm today, but big changes are heading our way