SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - If there is a good aspect of a region and individuals facing an emergency is that many of us learn more about the resources in place designed to help.
One of which is Cal OES, which is the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services.
This is the top agency which coordinates statewide agency response to disasters.
At a time like this the “Carr Fire” we have seen how imperative it is that law enforcement, fire, military, utility, local governments and health care providers are all on the same page.
To have response plans in place, put those into motion and then have a safe and efficient recovery.
If you would like to learn more about how Cal OES works, click here.
- Statewide Emergency Response for Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Thief Sentenced
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Burned Carr Fire Kitty Recovers
- Replanting After the Carr Fire
- Business Recovery After Carr Fire
- Local teen wins statewide pageant