BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Caltrans is working on a series of road projects in the North state this week.
If you drive through State Route 70 in Butte County between Jarbo Gap and the Shady rest area near Feather River Canyon, expect a full highway closure.
The closure will run from 9 a.m. to noon and 1-4 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
For a full list of upcoming road closures, go to the Action News Now website and click the news links tab.
- State Route 70 closed as Caltrans works on road projects
- Caltrans breaks ground on Highway 70 safety project
- Caltrans announces dozens of state transportation projects
- Caltrans District 2 Road Closures
- Caltrans to resume construction on I-80 project
- Caltrans breaks ground on Interstate 5 project
- Caltrans valley road work schedule December 3rd through December 9th
- Caltrans seeks public feedback on highway 70 Project in Butte County
- Caltrans discusses wet weather impact on North State roads
- CALTRANS Valley roadwork schedule