Photo Gallery 1 Images
Chico, Calif.-- Here's a look at the results of the California Primary results for state ballot measures.
Proposition 68, the natural resource proposal which would authorize $4 Billion in bonds for parks, water supply and flood protection wins with a 56% majority.
Proposition 69 which requires that money from the gas tax and extra vehicle licensing fees be used only for transportation purposes wins by 80% of the vote.
Next is Proposition 70 which only got about 36% of the vote - it would have required - starting in 2024- that all "cap-and-trade" revenues stay in a reserve fund until the two-thirds of the legislature votes to use the money.
It looks like it has lost by a wide margin.
Proposition 71 will ideally speed up the bureaucratic process; voter-approved ballot measures will take effect five days after the secretary of state certifies the results of the election.
This one has a majority voter support at 77%.
Finally, Proposition 72 looks to have won by a landslide with 83% of the vote. This means rain-capture systems completed after January 1, 2019 may not require a property-tax reassessment.
All results are still pending the final counts on ballots mailed-in late in the day yesterday.
- State Ballot Measure Results - California Primary Elections
- California Primary Election Results
- State ballot measures to watch on Election Night
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results
- Official Butte County Primary Election Results
- Secretary of State Election Results
- California June 5th Primary Election Links
- Proposition numbers assigned to ballot measures
- Orland Pushes Hotel Tax Ballot Measure
- Glenn County Election Results