PARADISE, Calif. - Starbucks in Paradise reopened Thursday for the first time since the Camp Fire.
Due to the shortage of clean water, however, the menu is limited.
Customers can still get hot, brewed coffee, bottled beverages and pastries.
However, warmed food, espresso and iced beverages are not available.
Customers say the reopening is a sign of a return to normalcy.
"It's a deep breath getting back to normal," said Christine Roberts, a resident of Paradise. "Something normal, just to feel a little more comfortable."
The Starbucks is located at 6344 Skyway, Paradise. It will be open daily from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Starbucks Reopens in Paradise
- Town Hall Reopens in Paradise
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Businesses Start to Reopen in Paradise
- East 10th Street Reopens
- Paradise Businesses Begin to Reopen for the First Time since Camp Fire Started
- Honoring a Paradise veteran
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Paradise Elderly Man Found