Chico, Calif. -- On Thursday night, dozens of Star Wars fans, some dressed in costumes, watched the new Stars Wars movie, The Last Jedi.
Don't worry, we won't have any spoilers here, but the reaction has definitely been positive. Tonight's early showings of the new Star Wars movie captured hearts all around the North State.
Mark Hamil, the original Luke Skywalker, returns as Daisy Ridley's character asks him for help to learn how to harness the force, but she may also have to ask for help from an unexpected source.
There have been so many Star Wars movies the past few years, a lot of people in line say they've turned going to the theater with their families into a holiday tradition.
"Really great movie, definitely a great experience," said Cristian Robes, a Star Wars fan.
"There are a lot of jokes, plot twists everything," said Densell Peters, another Star Wars fan.
The Last Jedi is rated PG-13.
The long awaited film features a lot more of the older Luke Skywalker than 'The Force Awakens', in which he only appeared for a few seconds at the end.
The Last Jedi's current Rotten Tomatoes rating sits at 95%.
- Star Wars fans react to the newest film release
- 'Game of Thrones' creators developing new 'Star Wars' films
- Disney announces dates for three new 'Star Wars' films and four 'Avatar' sequels
- Welcome our newest addition, Julia Yarbough
- Pitt, DiCaprio set to star in Tarantino's Manson film
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Newest Meriam Park Office Building
- Action News Now Movie Review: 'Star Wars' The Last Jedi
- Action News Now Movie Review- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Disneyland to sell alcohol at Star Wars attraction
- Locals react to newly-released Sherri Papini video