CHICO, Calif. - Chico Police say a man is recovering from multiple stab wounds.
Authorities said around 6:15 pm on Monday, a 31-year-old Chico man walked into Enloe Medical Center's emergency room suffering from multiple stab wounds.
The man told police he had been on Magnolia Avenue near the 8th Avenue roundabout on his skateboard when he was confronted by a man who demanded his belongings.
Police said the victim was attacked and suffered multiple stab wounds. The victim's knock-off Gucci backpack was stolen during the attack.
Police said they have very little information to develop leads.
The victim is expected to be released from the hospital after treatment.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Chico Police Department at 530-897-4900.
- Chico man stabbed and robbed near Magnolia, 8th Avenues
- Police swarm residence on Magnolia Avenue searching for carjacking suspect
- Chico police investigating stabbing on Nord Avenue
- Police respond to stabbing on White Avenue in Chico
- City of Redding purchases Magnolia Park
- Nord Avenue stabbing suspect to enter plea
- Man Robs Chico Mall Jewelry Store
- 8th Annual Help-Portrait Chico happening soon
- Chico Police: Man Arrested for Stabbing Neighbor
- City of Redding completes purchase of Magnolia Park