The medical trailer stolen from St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Red Bluff during Thanksgiving break of last year has been returned.
The trailer was found mid-January at a Stockton tow yard.
Dignity Health spokesperson Mike Mangas said $100,000 worth of equipment that was in the trailer was stolen or damaged, including a $30,000 decontamination shower unit, which he said is beyond repair. They borrowed a mobile shower from Mark Twain Medical Center in San Andreas, but that's only on a six month loan.
It will take a month to fix damage to the trailer, but there is no money available to replace the equipment that was inside, which is used by the hospital and Tehama County during emergency responses.
- St. Elizabeth's trailer trashed
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital Has Got You Covered
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital the only emergency provider in Red Bluff during shutoff
- Saint Elizabeth disaster unit set to return
- Living in a FEMA Trailer
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer
- ‘Bizarre Trash’ Found Along California Freeways
- Volunteers clean up trash on Cohasset Road
- Citizen volunteers tackle trash in Chico
- Chico community watch volunteers clean trash