RED BLUFF, Calif. - There was a big celebration in Red Bluff Thursday right in front of St. Elizabeth's hospital, under a new protective structure that will help protect patients, staff and visitors from the weather.
The 1.2 million dollar structure provides shade from the hot summer sun.
It also serves as the front entrance to the hospital, so people can drive their cars under it and let patients out of their cars without suffering from heat, rain or other inclement weather.
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital Has Got You Covered
- St. Elizabeth's trailer trashed
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital the only emergency provider in Red Bluff during shutoff
- Saint Elizabeth disaster unit set to return
- Subaru Covers Pet Adoption Fees
- Elizabeth Smart's Kidnapper Has Been Released From Prison
- Elizabeth Warren Takes Big Move Toward 2020 Presidential Run
- Covered California Bus stopping in Chico Today
- New California laws cover immigration, marijuana, education
- Honey Run Covered Bridge Association seeking caretaker