We're only one week into Spring, and temperatures for the second week of the season look more like early Summer. Temperatures climbed 10-15° from Monday into Tuesday, and we'll continue to warm up through the next couple of days. Breezy North winds have been providing a "down-slope" effect which has been pushing those temps well above the norm.
We'll likely see the warmest temps in the extended forecast coming for Wednesday and Thursday, as the Valley should hit right around 85° for both days. Winds look like they'll stay between 10-20mph for Wednesday, but definitley falling back to around 5-10mph into Thursday and Friday.
As we get closer to the weekend forecast we won't see a whole lot of change, maybe just temperatures a few degrees cooler. March came "in like a lion" and now it's going "out like a lamb." The big warm up we're expecting is a nice reward after putting up with the heavy wet weather we had through most of the month.
As we move into April, our Easter Sunday forecast is still looking fantastic! Great weather for any and all Easter Egg hunts we've got going on around the region. Enjoy this beautiful weather while it lasts!
Looking out into the next couple of weeks we could see a little more wet weather return closer to April 5th/6th, but as things sit right now it's not looking like it will amount to much of anything except some light showers.
- Spring offers up more Summer-like weather
- Bidwell Mansion offers Summer Program for Kids
- Anthropology Museum Offers Unique Summer Camps
- U.C. Master Gardeners offer Spring Workshops
- Summer-like Weather for Monday
- Sunshine, Spring Weather This Week
- Paradise and Magalia children offered free meals throughout summer
- Spring-like weather ahead for Northern California
- Beating the Summer Heat
- Blood Source Summer Classic