Cloudy but comfortable conditions are ahead for your first day of February. A decent blanket of clouds has helped to keep temperatures warmer for the start of your Thursday. Valley areas are mostly ranging in the mid 40's to low 50's, and mountain areas are in the high 20's to low 40's. Most areas are 10 to 15 degrees cooler than yesterday morning. Fog is not expected to be a factor for drivers this morning, but could return for the morning hours over the next few days. Clouds will slowly but surely thin out through the day today. Winds will be up to 10mph out of the North. Valley areas are projected to end up in the mid to high 60's this afternoon, and mountain areas will mostly end up in the mid 50's.
Skies will continue to clear out tonight, and temperatures will end up much cooler for your Friday morning. Sunny skies, and a substantial warming trend will take hold of the region on Friday, and will linger through your extended forecast. Most of the valley will end up in the low 70's on Friday, and will then climb into the mid 70's this weekend. There will be potential for new high temperature records being set over the next several days. Staying dry, sunny, and very warm for your Super Bowl Sunday. Temperatures will range 10 to 15 degrees above average through this weekend, and will stay very warm through the middle of next week. We are currently not projecting any showers for Northern California through your extended forecast.
- Spring-like weather ahead for Northern California
- Very wet weather ahead for Northern California
- Major warming trend ahead for Northern California
- Heavy rain ahead for Northern California
- More showers ahead for Northern California
- Northern California Volcano Expert
- Wet weather returns to Northern California today
- Heavy showers and gusty winds ahead for Northern California
- Chilly temperatures & low snow ahead for Northern California
- More heavy rain & lower snow ahead for Northern California