PARADISE, Calif. - The Paradise Town Council will hold a public workshop on Friday, Feb. 22 to get input from the residents of Paradise about the future of the town.
The workshop will begin at 10 a.m. at the Paradise Alliance Church located on 6491 Clark Road.
The Urban Design Associates will lead a discussion to determine what Paradise residents want to see as Paradise rebuilds.
This will be the first of a series of listening sessions that will allow the residents of Paradise to set the vision for the rebuilding of our community.
Participants will break into smaller groups to discuss ideas for the future of Paradise. The small groups will then report back to the larger group to wrap up the meeting at Noon.
- Special workshop will be held to discuss future of Paradise
- Town Council holds public workshop about future of Paradise
- Hundreds attend public workshop to discuss rebuilding Paradise
- Recovery workshop held for Ponderosa and Wall fire victims
- Camp Fire Memorial Was Held in Paradise
- Paradise Irrigation District discusses current water system
- Wildfire Insurance Workshop to be Held at Chico State in February
- Ridge Community Comes Together to Envision Future Paradise
- Camp Fire survivors talk about the future of Paradise
- Paradise Recycling Center faces uncertain future after Camp Fire