PARADISE, Calif. - Saturday at 6 p.m., First Baptist Paradise is hosting a dinner for workers up and around Paradise.
The church will serve 200 meals for free.
One of the coordinators said that so far around 130 people have said that they have reserved a spot.
Admission will be on a first come first serve basis.
Entertainment will include stand-up comedy, music and a silent auction.
Shane Grammer, a Los Angeles based artist who painted several murals around Paradise earlier this summer, will also be auctioning off a print.
All proceeds will go back to the church's food pantry.
- Spaghetti feed and comedy night for workers in Paradise
- Comedy roast to benefit Camp Fire Recovery
- 2018 Chico Comedy Festival to Deliver Laughs This Weekend
- Soroptimist International presents 'Hilarity for Charity' comedy show
- The Boys & Girls Club of North Valley to host spaghetti dinner
- Storm affects Thursday Night Market shopping, traffic in Paradise
- Niners Coach, Paradise Native Helps Bring Paradise Football Team to Monday Night Football Game
- New 'Facebook News Feed' coming soon
- 31st annual 'Crab Feed' in Anderson
- Salvation Army Feeds Evacuees at Shasta College