SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Southbound lane of Interstate 5 is blocked on the Dog Creek Bridge in Lakehead due to an overturned truck trailer, Caltrans said via twitter.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest developments as they become available.
- Southbound of I-5 blocked due to overturned truck
- Overturned big rig southbound I-5, lanes reopen
- Overturned semi-truck blocking both lanes of southbound Highway 99, driver arrested
- Southbound lanes of I-5 reduced due to flooding
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig
- Overturned vehicle causes delays on I-5
- Truck overturned on Neal Road
- Southbound lanes of I-5 reopen at South Avenue after flooding
- Overturned big rig blocks lanes on SB I-5 near Flume Creek