COLUSA COUNTY, Calif. - The southbound lanes of I-5 have been reduced to one lane in Colusa County due to flooding.
The southbound lane closure begins at Freshwater Creek in Williams.
Northbound traffic is reduced to one lane from 6.5 miles north of Lakehead at Lamoine Road to 7.5 miles north of Lakehead at Pollard Flat in Shasta County.
Viewer Maira Sullivan sent in a photo of a car stuck in water on I-5 just north of Williams. We are working to get more information.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Southbound lanes of I-5 reduced due to flooding
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding
- Southbound lanes of I-5 reopen at South Avenue after flooding
- Southbound of I-5 blocked due to overturned truck
- South Bound Lanes of I-5 Closed in Corning Due to Flooding
- Crash blocking lane of Southbound Highway 99 south of Chico
- Crash closes southbound lanes of Highway 273 in Redding
- I-5 lanes reopened following Thursday afternoon crash
- Southbound I-5 open in Siskiyou County, northbound reopen at 5:30 p.m.
- All Lanes Reopened on I-5 After Big-Rig Crash