UPDATE: 3/30/2018 1:32 p.m.
Redding Calif.—As of 1:30 p.m. southbound Bonneyview exit has been reopened.
Redding Calif.— A big rig fire has closed the southbound Interstate 5 off ramp at South Bonneyview Road in Redding.
The off ramp has been closed since the fire was reported around 12:30 a.m.
There are no reports of injuries.
Heavy equipment has been brought in to remove what is left of the big rig.
We will update you as soon as the off ramp reopens.
- Southbound Bonneyview Exit Reopened After Big Rig Fire
- Highway 99 reopens after big rig crashes, catches fire
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding
- All Lanes Reopened on I-5 After Big-Rig Crash
- I-5 reopened after big rig crash in Tehama County
- Traffic now clear on northbound I-5 at Bonneyview in Redding
- Southbound lanes of I-5 reopen at South Avenue after flooding
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Cal Fire Responding to Train Versus Big-Rig Collision
- Hwy 99 Onramp at East Ave. Reopens After Chico Big Rig Crash