UPDATE: 3/30/2018 1:32 p.m.
Redding Calif.—As of 1:30 p.m. southbound Bonneyview exit has been reopened.
Redding Calif.— A big rig fire has closed the southbound Interstate 5 off ramp at South Bonneyview Road in Redding.
The off ramp has been closed since the fire was reported around 12:30 a.m.
There are no reports of injuries.
Heavy equipment has been brought in to remove what is left of the big rig.
We will update you as soon as the off ramp reopens.
- Southbound Bonneyview Exit Reopened After Big Rig Fire
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding
- All Lanes Reopened on I-5 After Big-Rig Crash
- Highway Reopens at Big Sur
- Hwy 99 Onramp at East Ave. Reopens After Chico Big Rig Crash
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Cal Fire Responding to Train Versus Big-Rig Collision
- Big Rig crash on Durham Dayton Highway in Chico
- Calif. big-rig crash scatters McDonald's fries by freeway
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig