BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A full wildland fire response has been dispatched to an area of eastern Butte County off of Lumpkin Road, near Lumpkin Ridge and the "F" lines near the south fork of the Feather River.
This area lies east of Lake Oroville and is in the area of Sierra Pacific Industries (SPI) timber property.
Engines and an aerial attack were on their way to the scene at 4:50 p.m. on Sunday. After that more air tankers were called in.
Action News Now has a reporter on the way to the scene. Keep checking here for new information about this new wildfire in Butte County.
- South Fire Contained in SPI Timberlands East of Lake Oroville
- Lakeland Fire contained near Lake Oroville
- 40 Acre Fire west of Lake Oroville 85% Contained
- Forbestown fire east of Oroville
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- South Fire: 5,209 acres and 61% containment
- Vegetation Fire Contained in South Chico
- Control Burn at Loafer Creek, East of Lake Oroville Wednesday
- Chico Fire Contains a House Fire on East 20th Street
- Rawson Fire fully contained