DURHAM, Calif. - A Durham man sustained major injuries after the California Highway Patrol said he allowed his vehicle to crash with a tree just north of Durham, Saturday afternoon.
According to CHP, Robert Banta, 38, of Durham was driving southbound on Midway on his 2002 Chevy Trailblazer when he suddenly let his car cross into the opposing lane and crash into a tree on the east edge of the road.
The Chevy vehicle did sustain a lot of damage and Banta was transported to Enloe Medical Center with major non-life threatening injuries, said the CHP.
The CHP is asking the public’s help in the crash by calling them at (530)-332-2800.
- Solo Crash Leaves Durham Man Hospitalized
- Vehicle rollover leaves 1 injured near Durham
- Car crashes into hardware store in Durham
- Big Rig crash on Durham Dayton Highway in Chico
- Benefit for Durham teen battling cancer
- Children Injured in Durham Hit and Run
- Storm Watch: Durham Road Closures and Flooding
- CHP: Slick roads may have caused vehicle vs. tree crash in Durham
- Vehicle pursuit ends in single-vehicle rollover near Durham
- Durham Dolphin supporters participate in New Year plunge