Soggy dog Day returns to Shapiro Pool at Chico Jr. High School for a third year on Saturday, November 3rd from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The Chico Area Recreation District and Trailblazer Pet Supply are teaming up to host the event, which is a benefit to help build a new dog park. There will also be a Pet Health Fair. That part of the event is FREE.
The Pet Health Fair will feature a variety of Chico pet organiztions as well as vendors of goods and services that promote healthy animals.
For a $10 fee, dogs can get 30 minutes of free play in the water. There will be 7 sessions to choose from. Organizers will help facilitate games and each participant gets a goody bag.
It's a day of fun for both the dogs, and their owners.
There are a number of rules for the water play. Only dogs are allowed in the water. No personal toys, there will be plenty of tennis balls provided. Dogs must be spayed or neutered and up to date on rabbies and vaccinations. If a dog is unruly or aggressive the owner may be asked to remove it from the pool deck.
To find out more visit www.ChicoRec.com.
- Soggy Dog Day is Saturday in Chico
- Saturday is Soggy Dog Day at Shapiro Pool
- Soggy & foggy start to your Monday
- Foggy this morning then soggy this evening
- Dog Saves The Day!
- Small Business Saturday in Chico
- More Than 100 Entries in Chico's Pioneer Day Parade Saturday
- Opening Day for Chico Performances Tickets is Saturday
- Annual Chico Kite Day
- Dog Saves Chico girl: Story Found Untrue