OROVILLE, Calif.-- Kids in Oroville got to sharpen their soccer skills with the pros Saturday.
Pro team, the Sacramento Republic Football Club plays in the Western Conference of the USL Championship.
But today, they hosted a free camp at Riverbend Park.
The team's been up to Butte County recently to help with a supply drive to help local students impacted by the Camp Fire.
The Butte County Office of Education helped to make this all happen.
The group will host another camp soon for kids from Paradise.
- Soccer pros offer free Camp in Oroville
- 'Tide' Offers Free Laundry Service for Camp Fire Survivors
- Dignity Health Offers Free Food to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Oroville Camp Fire Community Meetings
- CHP Oroville Distributes Free Tri Tip Dinners
- Oroville Speaks on Camp Fire Debris Site
- Water Conservation Soil Added to Oroville Soccer Fields
- Riverbend Park Builds New Soccer Field After Oroville Spillway Emergency
- Local business offering free Christmas tree disposal
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day