Redding, CA -- World-class athlete Megan Rapinoe has teamed up with the Shasta Regional Community Foundation to raise money for survivors of the Carr Fire.
Rapinoe, with the help of U.S. Soccer and the Shasta Regional Community Foundation, has launched a social media campaign to raise $100,000 for those who have been impacted by the Carr Fire.
On her Facebook page, Rapinoe writes, "My hometown, Redding CA has been devastated by the Carr Wildfire. Over 1000 homes destroyed, over 30k evacuated, and sadly 8 lives have been lost. This relief effort has immediate needs, but will also require a long lasting effort. Please join me, U.S. Soccer and Shasta Regional Community Foundation in our fundraising effort, we cannot do it without your help!!! We have set the goal at $100k but I believe we can blow that out of the water!! Click the link in bio to donate today!! Please RT, Repost, Share, Like across all your channels. 🙏. My deepest gratitude for any and all support."
Rapinoe has made it very simple to donate. Simply click here...
- Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe Raises Money for Carr Fire Survivors
- Redding rallies behind Megan Rapinoe for Women's World Cup
- Redding native, Megan Rapinoe, leads US in World Cup win over Spain
- Local breweries collaborate to raise money for Carr Fire victims
- Shasta County Arts Council raises money for Carr Fire mural
- US soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she's 'not going to the f*****g White House' if the women's team wins the World Cup
- Feeding America Sends Truckload of Food to Carr Fire Survivors
- Art Project Aims to Show Resilience of Carr Fire Survivors
- Money raised for Camp/Carr Fire kids at mini-car show in Chico
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates