A Southern California police officer has been injured in a motorcade for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Trudeau's car was not involved and he was not injured.
The Ventura County Fire Department says the crash involved CHP officers shortly after Trudeau's motorcade left the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley.
That’s where Trudeau gave a speech Friday night.
“It appears as though a vehicle turned in front of another vehicle and that caused the motorcycle and car to collide, we don't know what the sequence was and that's what we're trying to figure out right now,” said Robert Arabian, a commander from Simi Valley Police Department.
Trudeau was on his second day of a visit to California.
He made appearances in San Francisco on Thursday and in Los Angeles on Saturday.
- Socal police officer injured in motorcade for Canada's prime minister
- 500+ Guns Confiscated in SoCal by Police
- Iraq Prime Minister: 'Fight against ISIS is over'
- Boris Johnson will be UK's new Prime Minister
- Officers Pursue Stolen Car on Freeways in Three SoCal Counties
- Images from NASA satellites of SoCal wildfires
- IOC imposes lifetime Olympic ban on Russian Deputy Prime Minister Vitaly Mutko
- Brexit failure forces British Prime Minister Theresa May to announce resignation
- Tennis star Nick Kyrgios criticizes Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison for 'slow' wildfires response