According to a tweet from Caltrans District 2, chain controls are in effect on portions of SR 36 and SR 3 in Trinity County.
- Chain controls are in effect in Trinity County
- Chain Controls in Effect for Parts of Shasta County
- Butte County Public Works Announces Chain Controls
- Trinity County poorest in California
- Fire Restrictions Now in Effect for Shasta-Trinity National Forest
- 78-acre controlled burn planned in Shasta-Trinity National Forest
- Trinity County's Presiding Superior Court Judge Resigns
- Trinity County Sheriff Deputies Arrest Murder Suspect
- One Dead After Trinity County Fight
- Authorities searching for Trinity County shooting suspect
Scroll for more content...