CHICO, Calif.-- The 20th Annual Snow Goose Festival brought in thousands of people to Chico and neighboring counties.
The five-day festival offered a variety of family centered activities and workshops. It also highlights the migration of Snow Geese that come to Northern California for the Winter.
There were 80 field trips throughout the festival. Trip leaders took visitors to multiple bird watching hot spots.
You can see some great bird footage by watching the video posted with this story.
If you missed out on this year's festival, click on this LINK to find local hot spots for bird watching.
- Snow Goose Festival Comes to an End
- Bird watchers gather for 'Snow Goose Festival'
- Final day of the 'Snow Goose Festival'
- Snow Goose Festival in Chico to mark 19th year
- 20th Annual Snow Goose Festival is Next Week
- Chico Pride Festival Ends with a Sunday Brunch
- Celebrating Snow!
- Foster awareness festival in Chico
- Festive New Year's Eve cocktail
- California Nut Festival Returns Saturday