You don't see this every day!
A small plane was forced to make an emergency landing on a Southern California freeway.
Take a look, this happened last night on the 55 Freeway in Costa Mesa.
The plane was headed for an airport in Orange County, but had to make the emergency landing due to engine trouble.
No one onboard the plane or on the ground was injured.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the incident.
- Small plane makes emergency landing on busy Southern California freeway
- Small Plane Makes Crash Landing in Cottonwood
- Plane Carrying Rapper Post Malone Lands Safely Following Emergency Landing
- Plane lands on California highway median; no one injured
- US Russian Astronauts Abandon Mission and Make Emergency Landing
- Small Plane Crash in Plumas County
- ‘Bizarre Trash’ Found Along California Freeways
- Northern California Regional Land Trust
- Emergency landing at the Chico airport
- Hungry Bears Threaten Longtime Paradise Small Business