SISKIYOU COUNTY, Calif - A small plane crash left three people injured on Saturday in the area of Montague in Siskiyou County, according to the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said they responded to the area just after 5 p.m. where they located an aircraft down in a field north of the Montague Airport.
The incident knocked down power lines and caused a small vegetation fire, but was quickly put out by local fire agencies.
The three people who were inside the plane at the time of the crash only suffered minor injuries and were released from the scene.
The National Transportation Safety Board as well as the Federal Aviation Administration were briefed about the incident and will continue to investigate how the plane crashed.
Siskiyou sheriff's deputies will release additional information in the near future.
- Small plane crash leaves three injured in Siskiyou Co.
- Small Plane Crash in Plumas County
- DUI crash leaves 6 injured, including children
- Minor injury for pilot after small plane crash along the Yuba River
- Car goes airborne, crashes into 2nd floor, leaves 2 injured
- 2 car crash near Junction leaves 2 injured
- Hit-and-run crash leaves 1 woman injured
- Crews in northeast Nevada seek small plane bound for Utah
- Small plane makes emergency landing on busy Southern California freeway
- Schools in Siskiyou County on Precautionary Lockdown