Photo Gallery 2 Images
PLUMAS COUNTY, Calif.—Plumas County Sheriff’s Offices says there was a small plane crash Friday morning just after 8 a.m.
A small plane crashed into a river off of Highway 89 near Indian Falls.
Plumas County Sheriff’s Officials say they responded to the crash along with U.S. Forest Service Search and Rescue.
We do not know how many people were on board, but there Sheriff’s Department says they are all going to be alright.
They say they were just cold due to the weather and the temperature of the water.
Stay with Action News Now for Coverage you can Count On. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Small Plane Crash in Plumas County
- Small Plane Makes Crash Landing in Cottonwood
- Small Plane Crashes into American River
- Plumas County man still missing
- Victims identified in Plumas County DUI crash that killed 3
- Small plane crash leaves three injured in Siskiyou Co.
- Dead body identified in Plumas County
- Plumas County woman arrested for allegedly using stolen checks
- Power outage leaves hundreds in the dark in Plumas County
- Plumas County: 10 Arrested for Alleged Snowmobile Theft