SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - If you are headed across the Pit River Bridge on Interstate 5 north of Redding soon you should leave extra time for your drive.
Sunday through Friday at 5:00 p.m. Caltrans crews will be at work on the southbound side of the bridge.
Caltrans will let traffic crossover on the other side, but say to expect delays.
Caltrans wants to remind people to be cautious when being led by a pilot car through traffic and construction operations.
They said to slow down, follow the line closely, and to remember never to pass a pilot car.
- Slowdowns expected this week on I-5's Pit River Bridge
- Senate commerce leader confronts Apple about iPhone slowdown
- Pit Bull stolen from Chico adoption event
- Closure slated for westbound I-8 bridge over Colorado River
- Elderly Los Molinos pit bull helps fight off intruder
- Chico Animal Control Searching for Owner of Black Pit Bull
- Apple to respond to US probes into slowdown of old iPhones
- Car crash near I-5 kills 1 woman
- Family Mourns Man Killed in I-5 Crash
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5